Ultrasound-guided parasternal Pecs block: a new and useful supplement to Pecs I and serratus anterior plane blocks 0 comment(s)
Dr Christian Kruse Hansen, Dr Mette Dam, Dr Troels Dirch Poulsen, Dr Per-Arne Lönnqvist, Dr Thomas Fichtner Bendtsen, Dr Jens Børglum
Anaphylaxis after Albumin Infusion in a Patient with both IgA and anti-IgA antibodies. 0 comment(s)
Dr Ryo Okabe, Dr Mai Sakashita, Dr Takamitsu Hamada, Dr Asao Mimura, Dr Yuhei Saitoh, Dr Keishi Hashimoto
Safe tubeless anaesthesia for laryngeal surgery in a patient with a known difficult airway 0 comment(s)
Dr Sahra Lantz-Dretnik, Dr Richard Gande, Mr Tahwinder Singh
Combined spinal-epidural ultrasound-guided caudal block in an infant 0 comment(s)
Dr Hugo Trindade, Dr Ronald Silva, Dr Teresa Rocha
The use of Transnasal Humidified Rapid-Insufflation Ventilatory Exchange (THRIVE) to facilitate Tracheostomy under sedation 0 comment(s)
Dr Lasitha Abeysundara, Dr Helen Parker, Dr Anna Fowler, Dr Anil Patel
- AAGBI Award to Innovative Anaesthetist
- Comments invited from members on new draft guideline AAGBI: use of blood components and alternatives 2016
- ‘Never Events’ in surgery occur at random and are not related to hospital performance
- AAGBI statement to BMA Junior Doctors' ballot outcome
- AAGBI statement on today's Department of Health junior doctors' contract offer
- Lipid emulsion for intoxication by local anaesthetic: sunken sink?
- Hypertension: is it a peri-operative or a public health problem?
- Interscalene catheters - should we give them the cold shoulder?
- An analysis of 1505 consecutive patients receiving continuous interscalene analgesia at home: a multicentre prospective safety study
- Heart attacks prevent chocolate. Or, the differences between correlation and causation